It has been shocking to watch the reaction to the Hamas attacks on Israel at our most esteemed institutions of higher education.
- VIDEO: Cornell U. Prof Calls Hamas Terror Attack on Israel ‘Exhilarating’ and ‘Exciting’
- Jewish College Students Describe ‘Hostile Environment’ Created on Campus by Pro-Hamas Students and Faculty
- Harvard Students Associated With Pro-Hamas Letter Now Claim They Need Money for Their Mental Health
It’s not just the Ivy League.
- U. Kansas Graduate Teaching Assistants Union Issues Statement Siding With Hamas
- Report: Jewish Student’s Door Set on Fire at Drexel University
- VIDEO: NYU Students Tear Down Posters of Israelis Kidnapped by Hamas
This is simply not acceptable.
- Stanford University Instructor Suspended for Allegedly Separating Out Jewish Students and Calling Them ‘Colonizers’
People are disgusted and pulling support.
- Huntsman Family Halting Donations to Penn in Response to Anti-Semitism
- Wexner Foundation Cuts Ties With Harvard Over Response to Hamas Attacks on Israel
- Another Major Donor to Penn Pulls Support Over School’s Response to Hamas Attack on Israel
Students are losing job offers.
- Law Firm Rescinds Job Offers to Three Law Students at Harvard and Columbia Over Pro-Hamas Controversy
- NYU Law Students Say Their Classmate Losing Job Offer Over Support for Hamas is ‘Violence’
- UC-Berkeley Law Prof: Don’t Hire My Anti-Semitic Law Students
Professor Jacobson has been very vocal about this.
- My Call To Action For The Cornell Board of Trustees
- Liberal Jews Thought Progressives Were An Ally, They Thought Wrong
- America has a ‘terrorism supporting problem’ on college campuses
People are drawing a line in the sand.
- Israeli Billionaire Quits Harvard’s Board Over School’s Response to Students’ Anti-Israel Letter
- Professor Glenn Reynolds: Pro-Hamas Protests Show Higher Ed Has Finally Crossed the Line
And yet the bad takes keep coming.
- Middlebury College Won’t Condemn Hamas but Condemned Russia for Invading Ukraine
- Harvard President Won’t Punish Students Over Anti-Israel Letter
- ‘BLM at School’ Releases Statement Blaming Israel for Hamas Attacks
She is absolutely right.
You don’t say.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.