All the news you may have missed.
It’s a good thing the Bidens aren’t Republicans, otherwise the media might notice this.
- Hunter Biden’s Lawyer Tries to Explain Why Joe Biden’s Delaware Address was Used for Payments From Chinese Nationals
- Documents: DOJ Protecting Joe Biden, More Possible Connections to Hunter Biden’s Business Dealings
This sounds like kind of a big deal.
So the laptop was his? Is that what’s he’s saying?
Has Bob Menendez been taking lessons from them?
- ‘Politically Motivated’: Sen. Menendez Won’t Resign Despite Indictment on Federal Bribery Charges
- Sen. Menendez Will Not Resign Despite Federal Bribery Indictments
Meanwhile, the persecution of Trump continues.
- NY State Judge Finds Trump Organizations Repeatedly Provided Fraudulent Valuations To Lenders and Insurers
- Judge Tanya Chutkan Refuses Trump’s Request That She Recuse Herself in 2020 Election Case
- First Trump Co-Defendant Pleads Guilty in Georgia
It’s about time.
A story in two parts.
- Georgia Federal Judge Rules Racially Discriminatory Contracting Is “Speech and Expression” Protected By 1st Amendment – Emergency Appeal Filed
- Black-Women-Only Grant Program Halted, 11th Circuit Issues Injunction Pending Appeal in Fearless Fund Case
Who can even keep up with this?
- Houses Passes Three Spending Bills, But Will Vote on a Stopgap Bill to Prevent Shutdown
- 21 Republicans Join Democrats to Kill House Stopgap Funding Bill
The border crisis keeps getting worse.
- Democratic El Paso Mayor: City at ‘Breaking Point,’ Sends Migrants to Sanctuary Cities
- ‘Pretty Extreme Individuals’: Elon Musk Goes to the Border With Video Camera in Hand
Send buses to the Vatican.
So this was… interesting.
- Second Republican Debate LIVE
- ‘Birdbrain’: Donald Trump Takes Aim at Nikki Haley After GOP Debate, New Hampshire Poll
Does this mean Newsom is running?
- Sweden Calls in Military to Fight Migrant Crime Gangs
- Remembering the Yom Kippur War, 50 Years On
- Ukraine Hits Russia’s Black Sea Naval Headquarters In Crimea
What an embarrassment for Canada.
Did she get red-pilled?
Biden is such a hypocrite.
- Michigan UAW Picket Line: Biden Walked for 12 Minutes, Spoke for 87 Seconds
- United Auto Workers Union Now Striking at 38 Locations in 20 States
What happened to the left’s love of science?
- Science Canceled: Anthropologists Prevented from Giving ‘Importance of Biological Sex’ Talk at Conference
- Anthropology Associations Double Down on Their Cancellation of Science-Based Panel
For obvious reasons.
More green insanity.
Who benefits from this?
This was a little weird.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.