Grounds for Dismissal Week in Education
Your weekly report on education news.
Saturday, September 10, 2022 at 08:00am 3 Comments
When it comes to job security in education, Trump Derangement Syndrome will only get you so far.
Of course, there are plenty of ways you can lose your job for not being woke enough.
- Irish Teacher Suspended for Using Wrong Pronouns, Arrested for Not Staying Away From School
- Victor Davis Hanson Calls DEI Loyalty Oaths in Higher Education ‘McCarthyesque’
- School District Settles With Coach Who Lost His Job After Objecting to Critical Race Training
Being a member of the far left has its privileges.
- Biden’s Horrible Speech Allegedly Written by Vanderbilt University Prof
- Carnegie Mellon University Issues Statement After Prof Tweets Vile Message About Queen Elizabeth
- Heritage Foundation Ranks Florida First Regarding Education Freedom
- Columbia University Named Worst College in the Nation for Free Speech by FIRE
This is great news.
- Oberlin College “has initiated payment in full of the $36.59 million judgment in the Gibson’s Bakery case”
Noticing a theme.
- Critical Race Theory Erases Jewish Students
- Anti-Defamation League Launching Review of Education Materials After FOX News Investigation
COVID is still an issue on campus.
- Susquehanna University Students, But Not Staff, Must Have the COVID Vaccine
- Mask Mandate at American University Exceeds CDC Guidelines
- Northern Illinois U. Physics Prof Makes Weird Case Linking Face Masks And Racism
Another campus hoax?
- Hate Hoax Fallout: U. South Carolina Cancels Games Against BYU Following “Racist Incident” For Which There Is No Evidence
These things happen.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
I am not diagnosing anyone; merely speculating on what could be going on in a situation like this. Brandy X. Lee is bonkers.
You really have to screw up to get fired from a job that they’re not even paying you to do.
Most of the news was good. But the news about Oberlin was wonderful, great, fantastic, tremendous and magnificent.