Biden is clearly milking this situation for political purposes, but it is going to have to be dealt with at some point.
Meanwhile, colleges are focusing on the financial issues that matter… to them.
- Indiana University Spending Over $200K on LGBTQ+ Initiatives
- Harvard and Other Ivy League Schools Push Congress for Special Tax Cut on Endowments
- Anti-Police Foundation Donates $1.5 Million to U. Illinois-Chicago ‘Justice Center’ Think Tank
This is an important time. Professor Jacobson explains why…
Free speech is not respected, but it is abused.
- Yale Law School Shuts Down Listserv Tied to Disruptive Student Protests
- UNC Chapel Hill Student Govt. Uses Executive Order to Cut Off Funding to Pro-Life Causes and Individuals
Professor Amy Wax is under attack.
- Roger Kimball: “for stating such obvious truths” Prof. Amy Wax “is being dragged into the Star Chamber at Penn”
- Paul du Quenoy: Penn Law Professor Amy Wax Deserves Our Support
Parents are making a difference.
- Victory – I’m A Teacher Who Blew The Whistle On CRT In Schools, Suffered Retaliation, But Now I’ve Prevailed
- VIDEO: Nicole Solas Calls Out George Soros Org for ‘Dehumanizing’ Term ‘Birthing People’
Critical Race Theory is still an issue.
- Association of American Medical Colleges Criticized for Pushing Critical Race Theory
- Our Study: Critical Race Theories Have “Established a Beachhead at the Military Service Academies”
This was a stupid stunt.
Gibson’s deserves what they’re due.
- Gibson’s Bakery “May Only Survive for the Next Couple of Months,” Pleads With Court To Collect Against Oberlin College
Compare and contrast.
- Academics Conduct Study on Racism in Dog Names
- A Growing Number of Americans Are Starting to Doubt the Value of Going to College
Good to know.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.