Democrats expect American taxpayers to make college ‘free’ but half of America is not even welcome on campus.
- Dartmouth College Cancels Event With Andy Ngo Following Threats From Antifa
- Arizona State University Cancels Fundraising Event Featuring Two Republican Congressmen
- U. Illinois Urbana-Champaign Student Govt. Demands Jeff Sessions Speaking Event be Moved Off-Campus
Yet the push for free college never ends.
- Lawmakers Send Letter to Biden Urging Him to Cancel Student Loan Debt
- New Mexico Moves to Expand ‘Free’ Public College
Meanwhile, the left’s agenda is advanced all the time.
- Viterbo University Instructs Staff to Use the Term ‘All Genders’ and Not ‘Both Genders’
- Washington University in St. Louis Holding Event on ‘Professionalism as a Racist Construct’
- Cal Poly San Luis Obispo to Raise Student Fees in Effort to ‘Redistribute Wealth’ for Purposes of Equity
Compare and contrast.
- Law Groups at U. Penn Back Transgender Swimmer Lia Thomas, Slam Critics as Anti-Trans
- Teammates of Transgender Swimmer at UPenn Reportedly Uncomfortable With Locker Room Nudity
Progressive policies are the source of many problems.
- Anti-Asian Discrimination in Education is Part of the Progressive Agenda
- Intersectionality on College Campuses is Making America’s Political Divide Worse
- University of Oklahoma Offering English Course That Focuses on ‘Black Power’
People are pushing back.
- Parents in Michigan Suburb Object to School’s ’21-Day Equity Challenge’
- State Legislators Are Mounting A Stand Against “Critical Theory’s Long March”
- U. North Dakota Scraps ‘Gender Inclusion’ Policy After Catholic Org Warns Parents
What could go wrong?
This guy should be in show business.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.