When it comes to the Rittenhouse trial, most of the country has moved on. Not so much in higher education.
It’s leading to all kinds of action.
- Video: Arizona State U. Students Protest Kyle Rittenhouse Who is No Longer Enrolled There
- Students at Lawrence University in Wisconsin Protest Rittenhouse Verdict
- Prof Claims Rittenhouse Verdict Will Lead to ‘Open Hunting Season on Progressive Protesters’
And there are safe spaces.
Once again, Critical Race Theory is an issue, even though we’re told it’s not being taught.
- Video: Equity Administrator Lectures Middle Schoolers on CRT, Says Black Babies Experience Racism in the Womb
- Detroit Superintendent Opposes CRT Ban in Michigan: “Our Curriculum Is Deeply Using CRT”
- Judicial Watch Suing on Behalf of Teacher Claiming She Was Fired for Social Media Posts About Critical Race Theory
Higher education has an anti-Israel problem.
- Brown University An “Anti-Zionist Fantasy World”
- Duke U. Administration Intervenes After Student Govt. Denies Recognition to Pro-Israel Group
Gender studies updates.
- Trans Swimmer at U. Penn Who Competed for Three Years as a Man Now Crushing Records as a Woman
- University of Pennsylvania Students Meet With Admin to Demand More ‘All-Gender’ Bathrooms
A very good sign.
- Alan Dershowitz Warns the Justice System is Being Infected by Identity Politics and Critical Race Theory
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.