Your weekly report on education news.
The left is running out of people to accuse of racism, so they’re now turning on each other.
- College Democrats of America Imploding as They Embrace Cancel Culture and Accuse Each Other of Racism
- Student Government at University of Houston Hit With Slew of Recalls Over Claims of Transphobia
I was told that CRT isn’t being taught in schools.
- Critical Race Theory Defender at TX School Board Meeting Says He Has Over 1,000 Soldiers “Locked and Loaded”
- U Texas Launching Plan to Train Teaching Of Critical Race Theory to Four-Year Olds
- Missouri Attorney General Sues Springfield School District Over Refusal To Turn Over Critical Race Training Records
School boards are not getting the message.
- Scottsdale School Board President Accused of Assembling Personal Info Dossier On Anti-CRT Parents
- House Judiciary GOP: FBI Is Tracking Parent Protesters
- “Breakdown in Trust”: Loudoun County Parents File Court Petitions to Remove School Board Chair
What happened to free speech?
- Emerson College Denies Appeal of ‘Bias’ Charge Against Conservative Student Group Over China Criticism
- Left Wing Student Groups to Protest Ben Shapiro Speech at Florida State University
- USC Prof Under Fire for Refusing to Remove Blue Lives Matter Flag from Office Door
Defy the left and you get targeted for destruction.
- Student Leaders at Syracuse U. Want School to Rescind Rudy Giuliani’s Honorary Degree
- Students, Faculty Demand Revocation of Prof’s Honorary Degree Over His Christian Beliefs
Destruction is acceptable when the left does it.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.