The Left’s Circular Firing Squad Week in Education
Your weekly report on education news.
Saturday, November 20, 2021 at 08:00am 11 Comments
The left is running out of people to accuse of racism, so they’re now turning on each other.
- College Democrats of America Imploding as They Embrace Cancel Culture and Accuse Each Other of Racism
- Student Government at University of Houston Hit With Slew of Recalls Over Claims of Transphobia
I was told that CRT isn’t being taught in schools.
- Critical Race Theory Defender at TX School Board Meeting Says He Has Over 1,000 Soldiers “Locked and Loaded”
- U Texas Launching Plan to Train Teaching Of Critical Race Theory to Four-Year Olds
- Missouri Attorney General Sues Springfield School District Over Refusal To Turn Over Critical Race Training Records
School boards are not getting the message.
- Scottsdale School Board President Accused of Assembling Personal Info Dossier On Anti-CRT Parents
- House Judiciary GOP: FBI Is Tracking Parent Protesters
- “Breakdown in Trust”: Loudoun County Parents File Court Petitions to Remove School Board Chair
What happened to free speech?
- Emerson College Denies Appeal of ‘Bias’ Charge Against Conservative Student Group Over China Criticism
- Left Wing Student Groups to Protest Ben Shapiro Speech at Florida State University
- USC Prof Under Fire for Refusing to Remove Blue Lives Matter Flag from Office Door
Defy the left and you get targeted for destruction.
- Student Leaders at Syracuse U. Want School to Rescind Rudy Giuliani’s Honorary Degree
- Students, Faculty Demand Revocation of Prof’s Honorary Degree Over His Christian Beliefs
Destruction is acceptable when the left does it.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
Imagine what the left might do if we on the right confront them even more? They are only reacting to modest push back from us and look at them. We push harder and make fun of them as we push.
We should push harder, especially from the inside.
The KR verdict seems to be reverberating across the American left like it was a rerun of May 4, 1970.
Moral of the story: don’t attack an armed man, and give him, not merely plausible, not imminent, not even probable, but immediate cause to self-defense. They would still be alive if they had restrained themselves to provocation. Rittenhouse is not a Capitol Hill “hero”.
People were tolerant in the [American] conservative tradition, but once forced to their knees, are now standing for Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness, aware that diversity [dogma] (i.e. color or class-based judgments) breeds adversity is a progressive condition.
Down here in Secondary Education, we’ve got even bigger problems.
1. Due to staff sexually abusing students, faculty are allowed only in their own designated lavatories. Now, we are dismayed that student lavatories are the sites of vandalism, graffiti, smoking, etc.
2. We have long been concerned about the sexual exploitation of girls; now we are encouraging the young to “explore their sexuality” in order to accommodate the LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ. Guess what happens? I seriously doubt the Loudoun Co., VA assault case is isolated.
There is a part of me that woul like to round up the whole lot of leading “sexual revolutionaries” who’ve pushed these agendae and give them Iranian-style public “flying lessons”–after due process of law, of course.
CANCEL CULTURE LIKE FRENCH REVOLUTION
Eventually, the French revolution devolved into assassinations of fellow revolutionaries who may have said the wrong thing or aligned with a group that became out-of-fashion.
It as cancel culture to the extreme. 1,000’s were killed as a result. This is the inevitable result of a culture that demands ideological purity and constant signaling of one’s virtue. One wrong tweet from years ago is enough to destroy a person in this bizarre culture.
HESUS SAID “Let he who has not sinned cast the first stone.” These people are all throwing stones – hoping no one will find their own tweets from 9th grade. It’s pathetic.
America must reject these idiots. We cannot go down the road they want to take us – it is dead end. It leads to French Revolution type disaster.
Let’s Go Brandon.
Free the Jan-6 Political Prisoners.
Give them some credit it’s not just education. The circled when 2 intersectional liberals faced off in an election.
Purity tests always depend on who is in charge. A school of piranha cannot be governed. Get the popcorn and enjoy.
Irreconcilable. They need to lose their ostensibly “secular” Pro-Choice, relativistic (“ethical”), opportunistic (“=”), selective religion.
House Judiciary GOP: FBI Is Tracking Parent Protesters
USC Prof Under Fire for Refusing to Remove Blue Lives Matter Flag from Office Door
Conservatives really need to learn that the police are not their friends.