Your weekly report on campus news.
What’s currently unfolding between government and parents in education is unlike anything we’ve seen before in America.
- AG Garland Weaponizes FBI Against Parents Protesting Critical Race Theory, Mask Mandates
- Biden ‘Threat’ Warnings Designed To Chill Free Speech of Political Opponents
- Ramona Bessinger: I’m A Middle School Teacher Facing Retaliation After Blowing The Whistle On Critical Race Curriculum
And it’s having a ripple effect in higher education.
- Some Schools Now Giving Students Tools to Report Each Other for COVID Violations
- Report Says More Than 500 Harvard Students Violated School’s COVID Policies Last Year
- Students Petition to Have Classmate Removed From School for Refusing to Use Correct Pronouns
Cancel culture is still alive and well.
- MIT Cancels Lecture By U. Chicago Geophysicist Dorian Abbot Under Pressure From Campus Mob (Update)
- School Mascots Have Become One of the Most Frequent Targets of Cancel Culture
This was unreal.
You don’t say…
Obsessed with race.
- Bates College Considers Requiring All Students to Take Courses on White Supremacy, Privilege
- UW-Madison Hires New Mental Health Counselors and Three Will be Exclusively for Students of Color
The government of China can’t be criticized?
- Emerson College Investigating Conservative Student Group Over Stickers Criticizing Government of China
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.