The Chauvin trial finally came to a close this week.
- Chauvin Trial GUILTY ALL COUNTS!
- CHAUVIN REACTIONS: Twitter Lights Up as Jury Finds Chauvin Guilty on All Three Counts
- Chauvin Post-Trial Sentencing: What to Expect
Certain Democrats were accused of putting a thumb on the scale before it was over.
- Maxine Waters: Protesters Need to “Get More Confrontational” If No “Murder” Conviction Of Derek Chauvin
- Biden says he’s “praying the verdict is the right verdict” in Chauvin Trial
- Derek Chauvin Trial Tainted By Threats Of Violence Calling Into Question Whether Any Minneapolis Jury Could Be Impartial
This is reality.
- Alternate Juror in Derek Chauvin Trial: “I did not want to go through rioting and destruction again”
What is wrong with her?
And then this happened.
- Ma’Khia Bryant Police Shooting: Media and Activists Try To Stoke Racial Tension With False Narrative
- LeBron James threatens officer who shot Ma’Khia Bryant: “You’re Next”
- Joy Behar, Juan Williams Think Cop Who Shot Ma’Khia Bryant Should Have Fired Warning Shots
Wrong again, Joe.
This should be interesting.
Our awful media.
- Report: Politico Tells Reporters to Not Call the Border Situation a Crisis
- Hackers Reveal Donors to Kyle Rittenhouse Defense Fund, Media Starts Knocking on Donors’ Doors
What could go wrong?
- Iran Elected to UN Forum on Women Dedicated to “Gender Equality”
- Israel Believes Biden Just Weeks Away From Signing New Iran Nuclear Deal
- France’s Macron Wants Change In Law After Top Court Lets Off Jewish Woman’s Killer Because He Was On Weed
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.