String of Victories Week at Legal Insurrection
All the news you may have missed.
Sunday, February 14, 2021 at 08:00am 8 Comments
This was a pretty amazing week, when you think about it. Consider the following.
Trump was acquitted. Again.
- Trump Acquitted – Nancy Pelosi Becomes First House Speaker To Bring Two Failed Impeachments
- Dawn of The Dead-On-Arrival Impeachment Trial – Defense Case LIVE
The Lincoln Project imploded.
- AP: Lincoln Project Leadership Informed In June 2020 Of Weaver’s Alleged Sexual Predation
- Lincoln Project Ex-Employees Want Out From Non-Disclosure Agreements [Update: Schmidt Resigns]
Andrew Cuomo was exposed.
And Newsom may be finished.
- GA Election Board Investigating Sen. Warnock for Voter Registration Fraud
- ‘Grim Reaper’ Lawyer in Hot Water With District Court Over Lawsuit to Get DeSantis to Close Beaches
- GOP Lawmakers Call For Pelosi To Pay Fine After She Breaks Her Own Security Screening Rule
Why is Biden is destroying people’s lives?
Not fooling anyone.
Conflict of interests?
Cancel culture continues.
- The Mandalorian Star Gina Carano Fired, Dropped by Talent Agency for Social Media Posts
- Twitter Permanently Suspends Project Veritas, Locked James O’Keefe’s Account
Unity and healing.
He’ll crush Colbert in the ratings.
- With Trump Gone, Iran and India Seek to Deepen Trade, Military Ties
- China Bans the BBC in Its Territory After Report of Rape, Abuse in Uighur Concentration Camps
- UN Inspectors Uncover New Evidence of Iran’s Nuclear Weapons Program
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
I eagerly await the reaction when someone asks Miss Nancy how it feels to be the only Speaker in American history to fail TWICE in removing a president? Well, president and ex-president, if you want to quibble.
We really need a totally independent (vertically from top to bottom), non-cancellable internet presence, open to all, moderated only for facially illegal communications. We must get out the truth, which IS our message, to ALL of the American people. The Swamp Big Club is grounded on easily refuted lies, if we can just get our messages out. In short, we need to create our own internet that is a vision of what everybody thought in the beginning the internet would be. How do we do that? Amazon and Google have no inherent right to be the only gatekeepers.
This same challenge was faced by the Eastern Bloc countries after WW2 and during the rule by the USSR. Newspapers were ‘cancelled’, speakers were removed or jailed, books were banned and burned and people were forced to ‘out’ others for ‘wrongspeak’. So, thoughts and information was slowly spread by what became known as samizdat.
Oh and if you have any and can, keep possession of old books containing foundational knowledge of American history and anything else that has been supportive of Western History.
Can’t hack a paperback.
Or wikivandalize a real encyclopedia.
The internet is the most effective place to exercise free speech, but our inalienable right has been more widely violated.
The smug cancel culture bigots, whose corrupt agendas can’t withstand rational debate, have succeeded by erasing, banning and persecuting those with counter arguments.
This is not in anyone’s best interests. The cancel culture while violating 1a hides behind the right to life when faced with the repercussions of those they hurt. It won’t last.
We have to FIGHT to reinstate 1a EVERYWHERE we choose to communicate. That is our INALIENABLE right.
Functionally, the internet is just computers (and other web devices) talking to each other, through a variety of different means of transference (phone lines, cable, wireless signals, and such).
Logistically, the challenge of handling tens of millions of users all talking at once is the main obstacle. Specialized computers called servers are required, and these have too much size and power consumption to be in most private homes. ISPs are usually local businesses who own and maintain servers, and make profit by selling access to them. Groups of servers connected together are called hubs, and handle traffic from multiple ISPs. The original hubs were built for DARPA. Google and Amazon and other Big Tech firms have built additional smaller hubs to handle traffic to their websites.
So to build a Conservanet of any real size, we’ll need hubs, which will need capital, which needs to come from investors with backbone and solid conservative sentiment, lest leftilibrals intimidate them into backing out.
“He’ll crush Colbert in the ratings.”
Not while his show is on that network. Never again.