Your weekly report on campus news.
How many times have we heard progressive students claim that another person’s words or ideas made them feel unsafe on campus? They should try being a conservative for one day.
- Conservative Student Leaving Syracuse University Due to Harassment and Threats
- Conservative Students Sue SUNY-Binghamton and Leftist Campus Groups Over Anti-Conservative Bias And Disruptions
Higher education has other concerns.
- English Dept. at Rutgers to Deemphasize Traditional Grammar in Solidarity With Black Lives Matter
- California State U. to Require Course on Ethnic Studies, Social Justice
- Students and Faculty at Dartmouth Sign Letter Urging School to Fight ‘Structural Racism’
Everything is racist.
- UConn Medical School Suspending Honor Society Over Fear That Merit-Based Criteria is Racist
- Student Activists at Harvard Want the Board of Overseers to Change its Name
Except for stereotyping the Irish, apparently.
Tests are hard.
- Students at Harvard Law School Call for ‘Automatic Bar Admission’
- Wayne State U. Law School Warns Students Not to Advocate Dropping Bar Exam on Social Media
This is spot on.
Gibson’s vs. Oberlin update.
Copies of this short story should be distributed to colleges throughout the country.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.