Your weekly report on campus news.
There is a new narrative emerging on college campuses and the left is making it clear that you may not question it.
- Cornell University takes a major step towards compulsory racial activism for faculty, students, and staff
- “Cancel culture is real and getting worse due to Black Lives Matter orthodoxy”
- Theater Prof Faces Termination Petition for Allegedly Falling Asleep During Online Anti-Racism Meeting
Even when it is proven false.
You will be made to care.
- Emory University Introducing ‘Race and Ethnicity’ Course Requirement
- Leadership of College Democrats of America Imploding Amid Accusations of Racism
- California Faculty Association Demands Free Tuition for All Black, Native, and Indigenous Students
Law enforcement is being demonized.
- Profs Demand University Police Chief Resign Over Blue Lives Matter Flag in His Home
- University Apologizes After Prof Says Pro-Police Rally Should be Called White Supremacist Rally
History is being canceled.
- Student Groups at George Washington U. Want Names of Madison And Monroe Removed from Buildings
- Michigan State Now Considering Removing James Madison’s Name From Dorm
- Abolitionist Mural at Vermont Law School Deemed Racist
No one will mourn the implosion of this industry.
- University of Akron Board of Trustees Cuts 97 Professors From Faculty
- Campus of Shuttered Green Mountain College Goes up for Sale, Bidding Starts at $3 Million
- Trump Directs Treasury to Review Tax-Exempt Status of Colleges and Universities
Oberlin vs. Gibson update.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.