Cancel Culture on Steroids Week in Higher Education
Your weekly report on campus news.
Saturday, June 13, 2020 at 08:00am 0 Comments
Higher education has fully embraced the anti-police movement.
- Berklee College of Music in Boston Apologizes for Letting Police Use Bathrooms During Protests
- Students Demand Ohio State Cut Ties With Police, Spend Money on Diversity Center
- UCLA Profs Join Far Left’s ‘Defund the Police’ Campaign
But police aren’t the only ones being canceled.
- Arizona State Revokes Journalism Dean Job Offer Over Tweet About ‘Good Police Officers’
- Louisiana State U. Prof Vows to Drop Students Who Are on ‘Hate List’
- Faculty Members of George Washington U. Law School Want To Strip William Barr of Honorary Degree
Even our own Professor Jacobson is under fire.
It’s an avalanche.
- Cornell students demand Chemistry Prof. David Collum be fired for tweeting that Buffalo incident was not police brutality
- Prof in Canada Fired for Believing Biological Sex is Real
- Ivanka Trump Dropped as Commencement Speaker for Wichita State University
This is a growing trend.
- College in Georgia Expels Student for Racist Language Used on Social Media
- U. Florida Rescinds Admission for Student Over Years-Old Racist Comments on Social Media
- Westfield State University Investigating ‘Disturbing’ Posts on Social Media
This is not normal.
- UCLA Prof Living Under Police Protection for Refusing to Exempt Black Students From Exams
- U. Chicago Law Prof Calls For Military Coup Against Trump, Backtracks When Called Out
Gibson’s vs. Oberlin update.
- Gibson’s Bakery v. Oberlin College – Bakery Files Cross-Appeal Brief to Restore Full $33 Million Punitive Damages
They sure are.
You don’t say.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.