Has higher education been improved by the introduction of unionization for grad student teachers? Now is a good time to ask this question.
- UC Santa Cruz Fires 54 Grad Student Teaching Assistants For Withholding Grades While On Strike
- Oberlin College alum suspends Social Justice Internship Fund over school’s “union busting”
Meanwhile, the antics at Syracuse continue.
- Student Protesters at Syracuse U. Crash Luncheon for Donors and Parents
- Student Protesters at Syracuse University Release Laundry List of Demands
- Non-Tenured Faculty at Syracuse U. Getting Diversity Training to Appease Student Activists
This foolishness puts people at risk.
- U. Utah Students Object to Addition of Campus Police Office at Student Union
- Harvard Law School Hosts Discussion About Abolishing Police
Virtue signaling over politics.
- College Democrats at U. Tampa Condemn Presence of Border Patrol on Campus
- Stanford Law Students Stage Walkout During Discussion on Legality of DACA
Coronavirus on campus.
- Dartmouth Employee Suspected of Having Coronavirus Allegedly Attended Mixer With Students
- Petition Launched to Temporarily Close University of Washington Over Coronavirus
Climate change madness.
What will this accomplish?
Well OK then.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.