Due to the Coronavirus crisis, some people are starting to worry about the future of some schools.
Tucker Carlson offers this straightforward response.
- “There is not enough federal bailout money in the Treasury to save every pointless university in a bad recession”
The effects are already happening.
- Quinnipiac University Cutting Faculty Salaries Due to Coronavirus
- University of Maine System Projects Over $12 Million in Room and Board Refunds
Everyone is at risk.
- Harvard President Larry Bacow Tests Positive for Coronavirus
- Five Students From U. Tampa Test Positive for Coronavirus After Spring Break Trip
Action and analysis.
- Stanford Epidemiologist Claims Coronavirus Crackdown Based on Bad Data
- University of Minnesota Going ‘Full-on MacGyver’ to Fight Coronavirus
This will help.
Many people are calling for this.
- Columbia University Prof Suggests Giving Everyone an ‘A’ for Spring 2020 Semester
- Students at Harvard and Yale Push for ‘Universal Passing’ for Online Courses
Political correctness, even in a crisis.
- University of California System Advises Students and Faculty not to Say ‘Chinese Virus’
- U. Illinois Warns Students Not to Use ‘Racist and Xenophobic’ Coronavirus Language
Just think of them as a temporary grounds crew.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.