Trump just finished one of the best weeks of his presidency so far. Victories across the board.
- Impeachment Verdict: Trump NOT GUILTY on Both Counts
- Trump Takes Victory Lap at White House Event
- Another One Bites The Dust: Appeals Court Throws Out Democrat Congressional Emoluments Lawsuit Against Trump
Democrats, on the other hand…
- Schiff: If You Don’t Convict Trump He Might Give Alaska Back to Russia
- Pelosi openly rips up copy of Trump State of the Union speech
- Iowa Caucus Chaos: Results Not Released Due to ‘Inconsistencies in the Reporting’
The liberal pundit class sure seems concerned.
- MSNBC’s Chris Matthews: ‘Democrats Can’t Even Get a Three Car Funeral Organized’
- Van Jones Hits Panic Button, Tells Democrats Trump Is Serious About Winning Over Black Voters
- Clinton Adviser James Carville Panicked Over 2020 Democrats: “We’re losing our damn minds”
So. Much. Winning.
- Trump Reaches Personal Best Job Approval Rating Despite Impeachment Trial
- Gallup: More People View Republican Party Favorably Than Democratic Party
Warren’s implosion continues.
- Elizabeth Warren Transferred Oil-and-Gas Investments to Her Children To Protect Her ‘Green’ Political Profile
- Women of Color Quit Elizabeth Warren’s Nevada Campaign Citing “Toxic” Work Environment
This is awful news.
- Post-Brexit, France’s Macron Proposes EU Nuclear Doctrine
- Wuhan Virus Watch: Wuhan Crematoriums ‘Burning Bodies 24/7 to Cope With Extra Workload’
- Evidence Shows Iran Knew It Shot Down Civilian Airliner, Says Ukrainian President
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.