All the campus news you may have missed
As campus craziness seeps off campus, recent studies show that higher education is taking a beating in terms of reputation.
- Study Finds Increasing Number of Republicans and Independents Say Colleges are Bad for America
- Study Finds Graduation Rates are Rising Because College is Getting Easier
I wonder if things like this are contributing to these findings.
- Social Justice Courses and Majors Becoming the Norm at Many Colleges
- Mom Claims Son’s Virginia Tech Orientation Was Full of Leftist Propaganda
“Diversity” seems to be eclipsing actual learning
- Art Professor Compares University’s Diversity Workshop to Orwell’s Animal Farm
- U. Alabama is Swimming in Millions of Taxpayer Dollars for Diversity
“Diversity” does not include conservatives. Of course.
- U. Kentucky Apologizes for Conspiring Against and Mocking Conservative Student Group
- NC State Vice Chancellor Resigns Over Old Tweets Calling Republicans KKK and Nazis
- Columbia University Offers Tips to the Anti-Trump ‘Resistance’
Protecting college students from bad thoughts is still all the rage
- Michigan State Issues Insane Recommendation on Trigger Warnings
- Student Govt. President Faces Calls for Removal After Urging Respect for Others’ Opinions
But maybe free speech on campus isn’t a lost cause?
Open borders advocates are busy bees on campus
- UC-Berkeley Promotes Hotline for Students to Call if They Spot Immigration Agents
- New Jersey Gave Over $3.8 Million in Financial Aid to Undocumented College Students Last Year
News from Oberlin
- Oberlin College Seeks New Trial in Gibson’s Bakery Case
- The Other Oberlin College Case – Expelled “John Doe” Appeal Involving 100 Percent Conviction Rate
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.