When college professors say that ‘Make America Great Again’ hats are symbols of white supremacy, should we be surprised when people get attacked for wearing them?
- Prof Calls Student’s MAGA Hat an ‘Undeniable Symbol of White Supremacy’
- U. Florida Student Attacked for Wearing Trump Hat on July 4th
Gibson vs. Oberlin updates.
- Former Oberlin College President: “Pay the court’s judgment, don’t fight it; apologize to the Gibson family and to the community”
- Gibson’s Bakery seeks $9-13 million in attorney’s fees against Oberlin College
- Gibson’s Bakery v. Oberlin College: $5 million attorney’s fees may be a floor, not a ceiling
People are starting to notice Antifa is a problem.
- Officials at UT Austin Respond to Doxxing Threat Against Incoming Freshmen
- Law Prof Suggests Portland Needs Federal Intervention Over Antifa Violence
All leftism, all the time.
- Far Left 2020 Democrat Candidates Lead Among College Students
- Employees at Michigan State Must Pay $75 to Attend Multicultural Self-Awareness Event
- Former MI Gov Backs Out of Harvard Fellowship After SJW Backlash Over Flint Water Crisis
What about American students?
- Bill Advancing in California Would Mandate Colleges Provide Services for Illegal Immigrants
- U. Florida Sensitivity Training Session Suggests People ‘Come Out’ as Illegal Aliens
Is there any wonder why the system is crumbling?
- Expected Cuts at University of Alaska Could Reportedly Impact Accreditation
- MA Higher Ed Commissioner to Address Impact of College Closures in Amherst
That seems a tad excessive.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.