MAGA Studies Week in Higher Education
Your weekly report on campus news.
Saturday, July 13, 2019 at 08:00am 2 Comments
When college professors say that ‘Make America Great Again’ hats are symbols of white supremacy, should we be surprised when people get attacked for wearing them?
- Prof Calls Student’s MAGA Hat an ‘Undeniable Symbol of White Supremacy’
- U. Florida Student Attacked for Wearing Trump Hat on July 4th
Gibson vs. Oberlin updates.
- Former Oberlin College President: “Pay the court’s judgment, don’t fight it; apologize to the Gibson family and to the community”
- Gibson’s Bakery seeks $9-13 million in attorney’s fees against Oberlin College
- Gibson’s Bakery v. Oberlin College: $5 million attorney’s fees may be a floor, not a ceiling
People are starting to notice Antifa is a problem.
- Officials at UT Austin Respond to Doxxing Threat Against Incoming Freshmen
- Law Prof Suggests Portland Needs Federal Intervention Over Antifa Violence
All leftism, all the time.
- Far Left 2020 Democrat Candidates Lead Among College Students
- Employees at Michigan State Must Pay $75 to Attend Multicultural Self-Awareness Event
- Former MI Gov Backs Out of Harvard Fellowship After SJW Backlash Over Flint Water Crisis
What about American students?
- Bill Advancing in California Would Mandate Colleges Provide Services for Illegal Immigrants
- U. Florida Sensitivity Training Session Suggests People ‘Come Out’ as Illegal Aliens
Is there any wonder why the system is crumbling?
- Expected Cuts at University of Alaska Could Reportedly Impact Accreditation
- MA Higher Ed Commissioner to Address Impact of College Closures in Amherst
That seems a tad excessive.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
Coat razors with pepper spray, then imbed the razors on your MAGA hat.
HOPEFULLY, some fascist moron will try and grab it off your head.
I bought a MAGA hat ($11) a few months ago. So many people came up to me and said they loved it that I bought 20 more ($5 each for a 10 pack). I gave last one away today, so I ordered 10 more. Now I have to admit that I live near Colorado Springs, but I’ve worn it to some pretty liberal places and still have a person or two come up and say they love (no just “like”) it.
It is now a mission with me. I’ll accept $5 for them, but my only requirement is that they promise to wear them. Note that I have distributed them to Whites, Blacks, Asians, Hispanics, men and women. All that “diversity” with only 20 hats!
MAGA! Take a stand!