The campus left had quite a week.
- NYU Graduation Speaker Calls Trump a Fascist, Praises Anti-Israel BDS Movement
- UMass Students Demanding Free College Disrupt Gold Star Family Event
- Canadian Prof Who Criticized Ideology of ‘Diversity and Mass Immigration’ Accused of Racism
- Portland State Rejects ‘Conservative Political Thought’ Course for Not Being Inclusive
- College Suspends Woman for Posing in Photo With Legally-Owned Gun
This is not a fair playing field.
- University Accused of Enforcing Free Speech Rules for Conservatives but not Socialists
- College Student Criticized for Proposing Student Fees Not be Used to Fund Abortions
Gibson’s Bakery vs. Oberlin updates.
- Gibson’s Bakery v. Oberlin College – Trial Day 10 – It depends upon what the meaning of the word “support” is
- Gibson’s Bakery v. Oberlin College – Trial Day 11 – Don’t let them eat Gibson’s cake
- Gibson’s Bakery v. Oberlin College – Trial Day 12 – Defense says Bakery worth only $35k, less than one semester at Oberlin College
Is this really a mystery?
- College Enrollment in U.S. Declines for Eighth Consecutive Year
- A Third of the Board of Trustees Resigns Abruptly at Hampshire College
- Campus of Closed Southern Vermont College Now up for Sale
Compare and contrast.
- Report Suggests There is a Mental Health Crisis on College Campuses
- Instructor at University of Oxford Says Space Aliens Are Breeding With Humans
You don’t say.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.