Your weekly report on campus news.
Great news everyone. Free college and the cancellation of all college debt will only cost $2 trillion dollars.
- Bernie Sanders Proposes Plan to End Student Loan Debt With $2 Trillion Dollar Price Tag
- Bernie Sanders’ Policy Advisor, Who Backs Student Loan Forgiveness, Has $180K Debt
- VIDEO: Ben Shapiro Slams Ocasio-Cortez for Whining About Her Student Loan Debt
Won’t it be great when this is available to everyone for free?
- Anarchists at UT Austin Threaten Incoming Freshmen With Doxxing if They Join Conservative Groups
- Feminist TA at UC Santa Barbara Under Fire for Saying Men are not Women
- Activists at Portland State University Are Trying to Get Campus Police Disarmed
It seems like such a welcoming environment.
- Historic Catholic Bell Removed from UC Santa Cruz After Being Deemed a ‘Racist’ Symbol
- Rutgers Hosting Event Titled ‘Recognizing and Dismantling White Organizational Culture’
- Literature Prof Says it Makes Him Happy to See Poor White People Begging
What could go wrong if no one has to pay?
- Campus of College of New Rochelle up for Sale as it Prepares for Closure
- Survey Finds Two-Thirds of American Employees Regret Their Advanced College Degrees
- Minneapolis Business College to Close in December 2019
Gibson vs. Oberlin updates.
- In NPR interview, Oberlin College President repeats false claim it was “held liable for the speech of its students”
- Gibson’s Bakery v. Oberlin College – Defense wants damages reduced to $14.3 million under Ohio tort reform caps
- Court enters $25 million Judgment against Oberlin College in Gibson’s Bakery case
You’re going to need it.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.