Your weekly report on campus news.
Like everything in life, higher education in America is going to have to evolve and adapt to survive. Attitudes towards things that were accepted norms for a long time are beginning to shift.
People also know that this sort of spending is unsustainable.
- American University to Spend $61 Million on Diversity Initiatives in 2019
- U. Tennessee Knoxville Reportedly Spent Over $100K in Student Fees on ‘Sex Week’ Since 2013
- Black Student Union at UC Santa Barbara Makes List of Demands That Costs Over $900K
Reports like these used to be rare. Now they’re happening every few days.
- DePauw University Cuts Over 70 Administrative and Staff Positions
- Department of Education Pulls Student Aid Funding at Argosy University
- Board of Trustees Approves Major Cuts at Carroll College
And there’s more to come.
- College of New Rochelle Likely to Close in Summer of 2019
- U. Missouri Could Lose Funding Over Failure to Provide Due Process to Students
This is what Democrats want taxpayers to fund for free?
- School of Medicine at Georgetown Will be Fighting Microaggressions for ‘Years to Come’
- Emory University Hosts Lecture on ‘Abortion as a Moral Good’
- University in California Hosts Conference Linking Trans and Queer Studies to Religion
This is an insult to everyone’s intelligence.
This speaks volumes about where we are.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.