The one upside of the violent attack at UC Berkeley is that the issue of free speech on college campuses is finally getting the attention it has needed for a long time.
- Suspect Arrested for Attack on Conservative at UC Berkeley
- Suspect in UC Berkeley Attack Charged With Felony Assault
- Suspect in UC Berkeley Attack Pleads Not Guilty in Court
This has clearly gotten Berkeley’s attention.
The victim is using the spotlight for good.
Even Trump has gotten involved.
- Trump promises Executive Order requiring universities “to support free speech if they want federal research dollars”
Ted Cruz, too.
Compare and contrast.
- Prof Dismisses Trump’s Efforts to Protect Campus Free Speech as ‘Wrongheaded’
- College Republican Event at Portland State Shut Down by Anarchist Disrupter
Here is the problem.
This needs to happen all over.
The lunacy can’t go on forever.
- Students Protest President of Liberty U. for Saying His Granddaughter Will be Raised as a Girl
- George Washington University Introduces Bias Incident Reporting System
- University’s ‘Hawaiian Day’ Deemed Culturally Insensitive
A woman with guts.
Another one bites the dust.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.