What a week. The last hope of the so-called resistance came crashing down with a thud.
- Mueller Report – No Trump campaign conspiracy or coordination with Russia
- Reactions to Mueller Report: Trump declares victory, Dems promise more investigations (Updates)
- Trump Re-election Campaign Warns TV Producers About Credibility of High Profile Democrats Who Heavily Pushed Russiagate
They earned this.
- Trump Plans to ‘Slam and Shame the Media’ Over Mueller Report Findings
- Naming Names in the Russia Collusion Media-Democrat Hoax
- The press created Russiagate and now they must deal with the consequences
Some people just can’t let it go.
- These Democrats Won’t Accept Mueller Report, or Apologize for Spreading Lies for Two Years
- Rep. Al Green: “I Will Continue to Seek” President Trump’s Impeachment
- Joe Scarborough whatabouts media malfeasance in Trump-Russia collusion debacle
The gravy train is over.
- Sen. Paul: Congress Should Ask Obama What He Knew About Russia Investigation
- Pentagon Authorizes $1 Billion to Begin Border Wall Construction
This was the second biggest story of the week.
- Feds Charge Michael Avenatti with Extortion, Embezzlement
- Michael Avenatti Goes On Attack Against Nike Despite Extortion Charges
- Avenatti Tells CBS: ‘Facts are on My Side’ in Nike Extortion Case
- Islamist Terror Groups to Target Jewish Establishments in Mumbai, Goa: Indian Intel
- Theresa May Reportedly Told Tory MPs She’ll Resign After Brexit Deal Goes Through
- Amid Brexit Deadlock, Brussels Urges UK to Hold EU Elections
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.