It’ll be fascinating to see what effect Trump’s recent executive order will have on matters of free speech on campus. Just the fact that he put a spotlight on it may have some impact.
We know it has been a serious, ongoing issue.
- Bill Advances in Iowa to Ban Campus Free Speech Zones
- Amherst College Creates ‘Common Language Document’ for Students
- Telling Jokes at Portland State Could Get You Reported to the Bias Response Team
It’s a problem all over.
- University in the UK Cancels Jordan Peterson’s Visiting Fellowship for Not Being Inclusive
- Cambridge University’s Ugly Failure to Protect Free Speech, Jordan Peterson Edition
The left knows it owns higher ed and they don’t want to share power.
- Conservative Christian Student Blocked from Serving in Student Govt. at UMass Amherst
- Lawsuit: Conservative Student Claims He Was Forced to Advocate Liberal Policies
- College of the Atlantic in Maine Promoted ‘Climate Strike’ in Support of Green New Deal
This is why they unionize.
Tip of the iceberg?
- More Lawsuits Launched in Wake of College Admissions Scandal
- Mother Allegedly Involved in College Admissions Scandal Hosted Gillibrand Fundraiser Last Week
- Students File Class-Action Lawsuit Over College Admissions Scandal
That’s kind of a big problem.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.