The progressive community in academia is honoring Martin Luther King Jr. in rather unusual ways.
- University in Indiana Hosting ‘Interactive Privilege Simulator’ on MLK Jr. Day
- Illinois Wesleyan U. to Honor MLK Day With Gender Identity Teach-in
- Former Communist Leader Angela Davis to Give University’s Keynote on MLK Jr. Day
One voice of dissent.
Do you think the left’s obsession with gender is what MLK had in mind?
- A Legal Battle is Unfolding Over Pronouns at a University in Ohio
- College to Host Workshop on the ‘Violence of Gender Roles’
- University in Texas Seeks English Prof Familiar With Feminism, Social Justice, Queer Rhetoric
What could go wrong?
- Stanford Introduces New ‘All-Gender’ Locker Room
- Transgender Activists Prepare to Rewrite Curriculum for Harvard Medical School
Compare and contrast.
- UC Davis Students Offended by Photo of Slain Police Officer With Blue Lives Matter Flag
- U. Illinois Campus Police Advise Students to Report Acts of Intolerance
Do not pass GO, do not collect $200…
Welcome to fairness.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.