Here Come the Holidays Week at Legal Insurrection
All the news you may have missed.
Sunday, November 25, 2018 at 08:00am 2 Comments
We hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving this year. Are you ready for the holiday season?
- A really quick Thanksgiving
- George Washington’s 1789 Thanksgiving Proclamation
- Trump Pardons ‘Peas’ and ‘Carrots’
The week began with this crazy story.
- Rep Eric Swalwell to resistant gun owners: “it would be a short war my friend. The government has nukes.”
Then things got even more interesting.
- Florida Investigating State’s Democratic Party for Fraud
- Court: NRA lawsuit against NY Gov Andrew Cuomo over “blacklist” can go forward
- Broward County Elections Supervisor Brenda Snipes Submits Resignation
Trouble on the left?
- Revolt of the Dem Socialist Base: Ocasio-Cortez Vows to Help Primary Mainstream Dem Incumbents
- Sixteen Democrats Promise to Oppose Pelosi as Speaker
- Actress Files Restraining Order Against Michael Avenatti, Claims He Dragged Her Around the Apartment
- Actress claims Avenatti called her an “ungrateful b*tch” and left red marks on her body
- LA D.A. won’t charge Michael Avenatti with felony domestic violence, refers to case City Attorney for misdemeanor consideration
- Rasmussen Poll: Michelle Obama would beat Trump
- Michelle Obama is the Democrat 2020 frontrunner, even if she doesn’t want to be
- US Sanctions Russia-Iran Oil Network Funding Hezbollah, Hamas
- Artifact from First Jewish Temple found in Jerusalem
- German Think Tank: Trump Winning in Trade War with China
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
[“Rep Eric Swalwell to resistant gun owners: “it would be a short war my friend. The government has nukes.””]
Remind Eric Swalwell that when WWII German Armaments Minister decentralized Germany’s war production during the early years, war production went up, despite the best efforts of the ‘Mighty Eighth’
And a single nuke landing on downtown LA, Bed Stuy, or Newark would change a lot more minds than a single nuke landing on a place in flyover country like Paxico, KS.
“Math is hard” BHO. Apparently, so is history for Democrats
Swalwell needs to learn that there are some things that you do not joke about. The government murdering it’s citizens by the hundreds of thousands (or millions) is one of those things.
The fact that he is still in office is scary. Clearly the Media agrees with him.