We hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving this year. Are you ready for the holiday season?
- A really quick Thanksgiving
- George Washington’s 1789 Thanksgiving Proclamation
- Trump Pardons ‘Peas’ and ‘Carrots’
The week began with this crazy story.
- Rep Eric Swalwell to resistant gun owners: “it would be a short war my friend. The government has nukes.”
Then things got even more interesting.
- Florida Investigating State’s Democratic Party for Fraud
- Court: NRA lawsuit against NY Gov Andrew Cuomo over “blacklist” can go forward
- Broward County Elections Supervisor Brenda Snipes Submits Resignation
Trouble on the left?
- Revolt of the Dem Socialist Base: Ocasio-Cortez Vows to Help Primary Mainstream Dem Incumbents
- Sixteen Democrats Promise to Oppose Pelosi as Speaker
- Actress Files Restraining Order Against Michael Avenatti, Claims He Dragged Her Around the Apartment
- Actress claims Avenatti called her an “ungrateful b*tch” and left red marks on her body
- LA D.A. won’t charge Michael Avenatti with felony domestic violence, refers to case City Attorney for misdemeanor consideration
- Rasmussen Poll: Michelle Obama would beat Trump
- Michelle Obama is the Democrat 2020 frontrunner, even if she doesn’t want to be
- US Sanctions Russia-Iran Oil Network Funding Hezbollah, Hamas
- Artifact from First Jewish Temple found in Jerusalem
- German Think Tank: Trump Winning in Trade War with China
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.