Delusions of Diversity Week in Higher Education
Your weekly report on campus news.
Saturday, November 10, 2018 at 08:00am 0 Comments
Pointing out the lack of intellectual diversity in higher education can get you into trouble.
- Sarah Lawrence Prof pens Op-Ed about lack of intellectual diversity, social justice warriors want him driven off campus
Yet this is completely fine.
- Georgetown Prof Calls FOX News ‘Terrorists’ in Tweet
- Pro-Antifa Dartmouth Prof Argues Capitalism Will Destroy Us All
- University Lecturer Caught on Video Stealing Republican Yard Signs
So much diversity…
- Faculty and Academics at Cornell Donate 99.5 Percent to Left Leaning Groups
- Admin and Faculty at Mizzou Donate Overwhelmingly to Democrats
- Far Left Former ESPN Host Kicks Off University’s Diversity Summit
And this is where things are going.
- Law School at Northwestern Plans Cuts to Faculty
- Savannah State Announces Layoffs Amid Lower Student Enrollment
All leftism, all the time.
- Seton Hall University Admin Caving to Student Occupiers
- Young Democratic Socialists of America Argue Free Tuition Would Stimulate Economy
- Student Protesters at Harvard Say Cutting Down Old Campus Tree is ‘Murder’
What’s the problem?
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.