CNN’s Jim Accosta managed to make the news all about him this week.
- Court adjourns without yet granting Jim Acosta and CNN the emergency injunction they requested
- Court orders White House to restore Jim Acosta’s press pass
- OANN Brief: Acosta’s “repeated, unprofessional conduct … has hindered our free press from functioning effectively during White House briefings”
His colleagues were happy to enable him as well.
- Jim Acosta and his media enablers are on the verge of creating law that will damage journalism
- CNN sues Trump over suspension of Jim Acosta’s press pass after he got physical with White House intern
These two stories also happened in the same week, if you can believe it.
- Tucker Carlson’s Daughter Harassed at Restaurant – Michael Avenatti wants Tucker or others charged for defending her
- REPORT: Michael Avenatti Arrested for Alleged Domestic Violence
We’re still sorting out elections that happened almost two weeks ago.
- FLORIDA RECOUNT: Republican DeSantis Wins Governor Race
- Judge Upholds Florida Election Law, “Nelson Has No Path” to Victory
- Abrams Gives Up Running for Governor, Still Won’t Concede
What is wrong with Florida?
- Florida Recount: Broward County Recount is a Dumpster Fire, Palm Beach Officials Decry Deadline
- Florida Recount: Judge Extends Deadline for Palm Beach County to November 20
- Florida Recount: Palm Beach County Machines Overheat, Cause Mismatch Results
- EU, Iran Push for Non-Dollar Trade, Defy US Sanctions
- Filmmaker Ami Horowitz: The Caravan is ‘Highly Organized,’ ‘Paid for by a Number of Organizations’
- Remember, Hamas hides behind civilians and international media will try to cover it up
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.