Progressive Rage Week in Higher Education
Your weekly report on campus news.
Saturday, October 20, 2018 at 08:00am 3 Comments
Senator Susan Collins has become a target of the left for supporting Judge Kavanaugh’s confirmation to the Supreme Court.
- St. Lawrence U. Faculty and Alums Want to Rescind Susan Collins’ Honorary Degree
- St. Lawrence U. Stands by Susan Collins – Won’t Rescind Honorary Degree
This is unacceptable.
The campus left seems angrier than usual.
- Former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger Heckled During Speech at NYU
- U. Mississippi Prof Says Senators Don’t Deserve Your Civility
- U. Minnesota College Republicans Banner Vandalized for Third Year
These two stories deserve comparison.
- College Students Want Clarence Thomas’s Name Removed From Campus Building
- Students Protest When White Man is Appointed Dean of College Named for Gwen Ifill
Question and answers.
- Why is U. Texas at Austin Slowly Turning Into UC Berkeley?
- Prof Offers Students Extra Credit for Attending Democrat Campaign Event
- Research Shows Student Affairs Admins Lean Further Left Than Professors
Will anything come of this?
- Harvard President Issues Statement About Upcoming Asian Discrimination Case
- Harvard University Asian-American Discrimination Case Begins in Federal Court
Gender studies updates.
- Hungary Bans Gender Studies Since It’s ‘an Ideology, Not a Science’
- Sociology Class at NYU Requires Students to Write ‘Gender Autobiography’
You couldn’t make this up.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
Diversity cupcakes. How appropriate.
The inmates are running the asylums.
Time to take back control.