Campus progressives are not taking the confirmation of Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court very well.
- Pro-Kavanaugh Flyers Torn Down at U. Cincinnati
- U. Wisconsin-Steven’s Point Student Govt. Passes Anti-Kavanaugh Resolution
- Scholars Worry Justice Kavanaugh Could Undermine Diversity on College Campuses
Like, at all.
- New York Law Students Walk Out to Protest Kavanaugh Confirmation
- Susan Rice’s Pro-Kavanaugh Son Allegedly Assaulted on Stanford Campus
- Pro-Communism Group at UT Austin Doxxes Pro-Kavanaugh Protesters
Compare and contrast.
- U. Washington Students Create Website for Anonymous Sexual Assault Accusations Against Men
- Student Spends $12,000 Defending Himself Over Incident He Says Was Consensual
All leftism, all the time.
- Georgetown Prof Who Called for Republican Deaths Placed on ‘Research Leave’
- Harvard’s Kennedy School to Begin ‘Unconscious Bias and Micro-Messaging’ Training
- U. Minnesota Scholar Claims Capitalism Must Be Destroyed to Save the Planet
The cause of this is a total mystery.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.