Return of Safe Spaces Week in Higher Education
Your weekly report on campus news.
Saturday, August 25, 2018 at 08:00am 0 Comments
Just when you thought it was safe to go back on campus, the safe space has returned.
- Safe Spaces for Men at Brown U. Help Them Unlearn ‘Toxic Masculinity’
- Delaware State U. Forbids Students from Throwing Snowballs
Have you noticed that the safe space crowd is usually not big on the Second Amendment?
- Campus Carry Case in Texas Could be Headed to U.S. Supreme Court
- U. Utah TA Tried to Restrict Students With Concealed Guns to ‘2nd Amendment Zone’
Compare and contrast.
- Twitter Enlists Professors to Help Fight ‘Incivility and Intolerance’
- University of Maryland Has Nothing to Show for Inclusive Language Campaign
Some will win, some will lose…
- Conservative Prof Returning to Marquette After Legal Victory
- Rutgers Prof Who Complained About White People on Facebook Loses Appeal
Welcome to real life.
- U. Wisconsin Oshkosh Prof to Students: Drop This Class if You’re Triggered by Free Speech
- Goucher College Announces Cuts to Liberal Arts Programs
Brave new world.
- Iowa State Profs Get $248K Grant to Study Microaggressions in Engineering
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center to Open ‘Transgender Health’ Clinic
- Prof Assigns Trump-Bashing Books in Rhetoric Course
- UCLA Expanding Program That Pays Students to Promote Social Justice
Spoiler – They don’t look like prisons.
They should sell tickets.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.