Professor Brett Weinstein, formerly of Evergreen State, is a progressive but is not a fan of identity politics.
Academia has become a hotbed for tribalism.
- Prof Who Vandalized Home of NRA Official Fined $500
- NYU Scholar Compares American National Anthem to Nazi Salute
- Wesleyan U. President Laments Trump’s ‘Degradation Of Our Culture’
Almost exclusively for the left.
- Professor’s New Book Advocates for ‘Marxist and Socialist Ideas’ in Education
- Prof Calls NRA ‘Terrorists’ and Brags About Having Tenure
- Large Percentage of Republicans at Harvard are Self-Censoring in the Classroom
Power of the press.
- Conservative Student Journalists Sue University in Illinois
- Public University Restores Funding for Student Newspaper After Cries of Censorship
How is this sustainable?
It’s all about activism.
- Student: Women’s Studies at Georgetown Emphasizes Activism Over Academics
- Marygrove College to Offer Masters Degree in Social Justice
- University Holds ‘Social Justice Summit’ for Educators
Is there any wonder why?DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.