We’re finally having that “national conversation” about guns. Here’s how it’s going so far.
- I renewed my NRA membership because attacks on 2nd Amendment rights never stop there
- Record Attendance at Florida Gun Show Despite Political Attacks on NRA, Gun Owners
- Senator Bill Nelson: Gun Debate Will Help Democrats
It’s been very educational.
- University Study: Schools safer than in the 90s, and school shootings not more common
- Huge Leftwing Activist Groups Behind Supposed Teen-Organized March for Gun Control
- Condoleeza Rice on The View: My Father Used Guns to Repel KKK
- EPA Chief Scott Pruitt: The Weaponization of the EPA is Over
- Trump to #TheResistance and Mueller: I’m not going anywhere, and here’s my 2020 Campaign Manager
- Nunes: No, Schiff’s Memo Doesn’t Change Anything in My Memo
They caught him.
- Metaphor for Middle East history: Palestinian rioters roll burning tires at Israelis, set own factory on fire
- More German Cities Ban Refugees From Arriving
- Four Mexican Police Officers Arrested In Connection With Disappearance of Italians
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.