In American higher education, nothing is more important than diversity. Except for diversity of thought.
- Community College in Washington State Will Now Require Diversity Course
- American University Unveils $121 Million ‘Diversity and Inclusion’ Plan
- U. Chicago Students Demand Mandatory ‘Diversity and Inclusion’ Requirement
Groupthink is quite common.
- Ivy League Schools Give Overwhelming Amount of Financial Support to Democrats
- 100 Percent of Williams College Employee 2017 Political Donations Went to Democrats
Everyone’s speech is regulated.
- Evergreen State Lecture Equates Free Speech With White Supremacy
- UNC Editorial Says Not to Use Friendly Terms Like ‘Honey’ or ‘Hon’
- Rutgers Prof to Give Webinar for Librarians on Dealing With Microaggressions
I’m noticing a trend here.
- Middlebury Student Faces Expulsion for Publishing List of Alleged Campus Sexual Assaulters
- Yale Sororities Creating Blacklist of Frat Boys Who Make Them Feel Uncomfortable
Performing arts updates…
- Student Op-Ed Calls Harvard Drag Club ‘Anti-Queer, Anti-Brown, and Anti-Black’
- UC Berkeley Production of ‘Vagina Monologues’ to Include People Without Vaginas
Bring her back.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.