Diversity Rules Week in Higher Education
Your weekly report on campus news.
Saturday, February 3, 2018 at 08:00am 3 Comments
In American higher education, nothing is more important than diversity. Except for diversity of thought.
- Community College in Washington State Will Now Require Diversity Course
- American University Unveils $121 Million ‘Diversity and Inclusion’ Plan
- U. Chicago Students Demand Mandatory ‘Diversity and Inclusion’ Requirement
Groupthink is quite common.
- Ivy League Schools Give Overwhelming Amount of Financial Support to Democrats
- 100 Percent of Williams College Employee 2017 Political Donations Went to Democrats
Everyone’s speech is regulated.
- Evergreen State Lecture Equates Free Speech With White Supremacy
- UNC Editorial Says Not to Use Friendly Terms Like ‘Honey’ or ‘Hon’
- Rutgers Prof to Give Webinar for Librarians on Dealing With Microaggressions
I’m noticing a trend here.
- Middlebury Student Faces Expulsion for Publishing List of Alleged Campus Sexual Assaulters
- Yale Sororities Creating Blacklist of Frat Boys Who Make Them Feel Uncomfortable
Performing arts updates…
- Student Op-Ed Calls Harvard Drag Club ‘Anti-Queer, Anti-Brown, and Anti-Black’
- UC Berkeley Production of ‘Vagina Monologues’ to Include People Without Vaginas
Bring her back.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
Great morning to listen to B-Tribe, maybe Sensual-Sensual.
On the other hand, the Pentagon’s primary mission used to be looking like America. It is now becoming more lethal.
These commie lib academics and their SJW canon fodder are just begging for a massive, and ugly backlash I believe.