President Trump has become a hot topic in higher education. Compare these two stories.
- UCLA Basketball Player Now Says He Thanked Trump Because School Made Him
- College Republicans Ejected from Fordham U. Coffee Shop Over MAGA Hats
No conservative speakers allowed?
- Student Government at Concordia Pulls Funding for Ben Shapiro Talk
- Conservative Student Group at U. Wyoming Defunded for Hosting Dennis Prager
- Posters for Victims of Socialism Ripped Down at SUNY Buffalo
- Poster for Vigil to Honor Kate Steinle Trashed by Vandals at UC Berkeley
You can’t have it both ways.
- Columbia Prof Wants Universities to Rethink Commitment to First Amendment
- Vanderbilt University Administrator Says Disruptive Protests Should be Encouraged
All leftism, all the time.
- UMass Librarian: Hug a Minority to Help End Microaggressions
- U. Colorado Boulder Now Teaching ‘Eco-Social Justice’
- Duke Student Newspaper Frets Over Lack of Female Basketball Managers
- Evergreen Prof Gets Huge Settlement After Resigning for Racist Comments
- Students at University in Canada Exalt Hitler on Social Media
- Student Protesters at Reed College Facing Punishment Call on Colin Kaepernick
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.