Academia is suddenly struggling with building names and the politics are all over the place.
- Yale Makes it Official, Renames Calhoun College
- Berkeley Students Want to Name Campus Building After Cop Killer Assata Shakur
- President of Virginia Tech Orders Review of All Campus Building Names
Some are handling free speech better than others.
- Charles Murray Speaks at Harvard Without Incident
- UC Berkeley Cuts Number of Students Able to Hear Ben Shapiro Speak
- Bill Would Block Universities in Ohio from Disinviting Controversial Speakers
Compare these two stories out of the UK.
- Edinburgh University Student Faces Investigation for Mocking ISIS on Facebook
- Head of Oxford University Says Generation Snowflake Needs to Toughen Up
DACA is causing some issues.
All leftism, all the time.
- U. Michigan Seeks to Hire ‘Bias Incident Prevention and Response Coordinator’
- Penn Students Issue ‘Disorientation’ Guide Attacking School’s ‘White Capitalist’ Values
- U. Iowa Prof Laments ‘White Fragility’ in America
Good for them!
- Women’s Gun Group Hails Campus Carry in Texas
- Liberty University Students Volunteer to Help in Texas
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.