There are no safe spaces on campus for some people.
- Conservative Student Flees Emerson College Over Harassment
- Men Are Increasingly Choosing Not to Attend College
- San Diego State Associate Dean Calls GOP a Terrorist Organization
The madness continues at Evergreen State.
- Evergreen State College Students Reportedly Roaming Campus With Baseball Bats
- From Safe Space to Attack Zone: As goes Evergreen, so goes academia
- Evergreen State Prof Speaks Out in Defense of Colleague Bret Weinstein
How dare they donate money.
All leftism, all the time.
- Bryn Mawr College Offers Social Justice ‘Boot Camp’
- Students Who Shut Down Heather Mac Donald Allowed to Graduate
- Students at U. Chicago Demand Racially Segregated Orientation
People are tired of this.
Finally, some good news.
- Republican Floats Cutting Funding to Schools That Limit Free Speech
- Harvard Law School’s Choice for New Dean Draws Praise From Conservatives
- Betsy DeVos Appoints Former FIRE Official as New Deputy Assist. Sec. of Higher Ed Programs
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.