Montana Slammer Week at Legal Insurrection
All the news you may have missed.
Sunday, May 28, 2017 at 09:00am 2 Comments
Don’t look now but the “resistance” just lost another special election.
- Montana GOP Congressional Candidate Charged for Assaulting Reporter
- Montana: Rock’em Sock’em Republican KO’s Nudist Resort Singing Cowboy Democrat
- CNN Tries to Blame Trump for Incident Between Montana Candidate and Reporter
Democrats continue to struggle.
- DNC Fundraising for April 2017 Lowest Since 2009
- No one’s buying the latest GA-6 poll showing Ossoff up by 7 points
- California Democratic Party Chairman Leads Chant: “F*%! Donald Trump”
Trump presses on.
- Trump Travels to Israel, Visits Western Wall
- Trump in Brussels: NATO Joins US-Led Coalition Against ISIS
- Trump’s Riyadh Address on Islamist Extremism: “Drive them out”
- Russia’s Presidential Election Will Happen on Crimea Annexation Anniversary
- Hamas executes alleged killers of terror mastermind Mazen Faqha – live on Facebook
- Report: Millions in Foreign Moneys Spent to Defeat Canada’s Conservative PM
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
“Democrats continue to struggle”. Their main struggle is within their own ranks. Some still want to be thought of as Americans, you know E Pluribus Unum. The base, money and energy however are caught on the highway to hell of identity politics and Cultural Marxism.
Cultural nihilism. A culture of self righteous self-immolation.