Your weekly report on campus news.
When it comes to commencement speeches, some people are more welcome than others.
- Will Ferrell Uses Commencement Speech at USC to Bash Trump
- Texas Southern U. Cancels John Cornyn Commencement Address
- Notre Dame Fine With Students’ Plan to Protest Mike Pence Speech
Some people can get away with saying anything.
- Elizabeth Warren Plays Government Outsider on Student Debt in Speech at UMass
- Texas A&M Won’t Fire Prof Who Called for Killing White People
- U. Hawaii Prof Demands White Men Quit Their Jobs
Have you noticed that higher education is now setting back race relations?
- Nooses and Bananas Appear at American University, Students Issue Demands
- White Students at American U. Barred From Entering ‘Sanctuary’ for Black Students
All leftism, all the time.
- U. Colorado Sets Up Special ‘Social Justice’ Dorm
- U. Illinois Spends $60 Million a Year on Diversity
- Columbia University Will Have Six ‘Multicultural Graduation Ceremonies’
Free speech updates.
- Northwestern U. Students Shut Down Talk by Immigration Officer
- Middlebury Announces More Unspecified Discipline for Students Over Mob Attack
Of course they do.
Voices of reason.
- Prof: Students Who Are ‘Traumatized’ by College Need Professional Help
- Prof: To Stop Campus Craziness, Stop Donating Money
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.