You may have heard about this little development last week.
- House Intel Chairman: Trump Transition Team Under Surveillance During Obama Tenure
- Chairman Nunes Says Trump’s General Use of “Wiretapping” Was Correct
- House Intel Chair Nunes: “I would be concerned if I was the President”
This was also kind of a big deal.
- Terrorist Rasmea Odeh cops plea deal, to leave country
- Statement from family of Leon Kanner on Rasmea Odeh plea deal
- Statement from family of Edward Joffe on Rasmea Odeh plea deal
The media’s got a fever and the only prescription is more Chelsea.
- For what? Chelsea Clinton to get “Power of Women” Award
- Media Charges Forward With ‘Chelsea the Hero’ Narrative
This was painful to watch.
- Ryan Heads to the WH, Doesn’t Have the Votes for GOP Health Insurance Bill
- Trump Tweets, Pressuring House Freedom Caucus to Support GOP Health Insurance Bill
- Putin Critic Assassinated in Ukraine was ‘Act of Terrorism’
- LONDON UPDATES: ISIS Claims Responsibility, Attacker Identified
- Germany: Merkel’s Challenger Schulz Kicks Off Campaign By Bashing Trump
They might have to do it without tax dollars.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.