Political Obstruction Week at Legal Insurrection
All the news you may have missed.
Sunday, January 8, 2017 at 08:30am 0 Comments
Trump hasn’t taken office yet but the Democrats are already opposing him at every turn.
- Impeaching Trump Before He Takes Office
- Schumer taunts Trump on SCOTUS nomination
- California hires Eric Holder to spearhead “lawfare” battles against Trump
It’s a good thing he has a strong team.
Lots of media shake-ups this week.
- Megyn Kelly Will Leave Fox News for NBC
- Greta Van Susteren Moves to MSNBC, Host New Show
- Tucker Carlson to replace Megyn Kelly
So this happened…
- Black Chicago teens torture special-needs boy, yell “F*** Donald Trump! F*** white people!”
- Chicago Torture: Hate Crime charges filed, as some liberal media try to make story about Trump
- Palestinian leadership: There will be violence if U.S. moves Embassy to Jerusalem
- Germany: Police Ridiculed for Screening Arab-North African Refugees During New Year’s Eve Celebrations
- North Korea threatens nuclear-capable ICBM launch, Trump tweets “It won’t happen!”
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.