Sore Losers Week at Legal Insurrection
All the news you may have missed.
Sunday, December 4, 2016 at 08:00am 1 Comment
It’s safe to say the left is not handling the election results well.
- Hillary Moves to Join Jill Stein’s Likely Doomed Wisconsin Recount Suit (UPDATE: Judge Rules Against Statewide Hand Recount)
- Jill Stein’s Recount Parade Heads to Michigan
- Hillary Team Once Again Blames Everyone For Her Loss
Meanwhile, Trump moves forward.
- Reports: Trump’s Pick for Secretary of Defense is Retired Marine General James Mattis
- Trump Chooses Wilbur Ross, Cubs Co-Owner Todd Ricketts for Commerce
- Trump Taps Rep. Tom Price for HHS Secretary
Why Trump won.
- Obama Will Send Unofficial Delegation to Castro’s Funeral…With Two Officials
- Dakota Access Pipeline Protests Turn Into Mid-western “Burning Man”
- Police Deaths Rose Dramatically in 2016
Democrats in disarray.
- Nancy Pelosi – Will she stay or will she go? UPDATE: Stays
- 2010 audio: Keith Ellison complains U.S. Mideast policy turns on “what is good or bad” for Israel
- Report: Vulnerable Democrats Show Eagerness to Work With Trump
So much winning.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
The buttercup’s had their office office space picked out in
the White House and now that is not going to happen so it’s
double down on labeling people time.
You are a ……………