It’s safe to say the left is not handling the election results well.
- Hillary Moves to Join Jill Stein’s Likely Doomed Wisconsin Recount Suit (UPDATE: Judge Rules Against Statewide Hand Recount)
- Jill Stein’s Recount Parade Heads to Michigan
- Hillary Team Once Again Blames Everyone For Her Loss
Meanwhile, Trump moves forward.
- Reports: Trump’s Pick for Secretary of Defense is Retired Marine General James Mattis
- Trump Chooses Wilbur Ross, Cubs Co-Owner Todd Ricketts for Commerce
- Trump Taps Rep. Tom Price for HHS Secretary
Why Trump won.
- Obama Will Send Unofficial Delegation to Castro’s Funeral…With Two Officials
- Dakota Access Pipeline Protests Turn Into Mid-western “Burning Man”
- Police Deaths Rose Dramatically in 2016
Democrats in disarray.
- Nancy Pelosi – Will she stay or will she go? UPDATE: Stays
- 2010 audio: Keith Ellison complains U.S. Mideast policy turns on “what is good or bad” for Israel
- Report: Vulnerable Democrats Show Eagerness to Work With Trump
So much winning.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.