Most Read
Image 01 Image 02 Image 03

Branco Cartoon – El Presidente

Branco Cartoon – El Presidente

Adios finally

Note: You may reprint this cartoon provided you link back to this source.
For more A.F.Branco cartoons at Legal Insurrection click here.

DONATE

Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.

Tags:

Comments

ba-zinga!

Branco- 90% of the time you hit it out of the park. This is the other 10%.

I don’t think there’s any fair comparison between being ruled by a brutal tyrant and being governed by a jackass. We suffered with expensive health care insurance and bad school lunches. Many Cubans paid with their lives.

That said, your worst stuff is better than best of the rest.

And here I thought Fidel had been dead for quite a few years up until this point. Raul was just a figurehead.

Font Resize
Contrast Mode
Send this to a friend