Patriotism 101 Week in Higher Education
Your weekly report on campus news.
Saturday, December 3, 2016 at 09:00am 1 Comment
Why are so many people in acadmia so keen on anti-American sentiment?
- Profs Defend and Praise Castro as an Inspiration
- American U. Students Hold Castro in Higher Regard Than Trump
- College Blocks Conservative Group for Anti-Communist Stance
Hampshire College offered the nation a free lesson in love of country this week.
- A Conservative Student on The Flag Burning at Hampshire College
- Veterans Protest Hampshire College Refusal To Fly American Flag
Sanctuary campuses are all the rage now.
- Sanctuary Campus Protests Are Being Driven by Soros Funded Group
- Here’s a Map of Colleges Adopting Sanctuary Campus Policies
- TX Gov. Abbott to Cut Funding to State Colleges Which Offer Sanctuary
No surprises here.
- Did al-Qaeda Inspire Ohio State Attacker?
- Ohio State Attacker Was Taking Class About Microaggressions
Trump on campus.
- Colleges Should Stop Fueling Anti-Trump Fire
- Salem State University Cancels Anti-Trump Art Show Because it Triggers Minorities
- Janet Napolitano Asks Trump Not to Deport California College Students
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
Why are so many people in academia so keen on anti-American sentiment?
To some extent it’s penis envy. Academia is loaded with people who have never served in the military which represents a form of manhood and also screams “I am a patriot” – something those in academia cannot claim about themselves. That’s one reason.