The first line of T.S. Eliot’s epic poem The Waste Land is “April was the cruelest month.” That makes so much sense right now.
For the right…
- A Time for Choosing (between Trump and Cruz)
- Ted Cruz: “I have always been faithful to my wife”
- Cruz engineering second ballot defection of “Trump delegates” (Update)
And the left…
- GE CEO Swats Back at Bernie Sanders and It’s Glorious
- Bernie Sanders’ NY Daily News Interview Meltdown is Spectacular
- Hillary got swagger: Scoffs at FBI investigation, again
In other political news…
- Obama to ‘Scale up’ Fight Against ISIS
- California: Where Economic Justice Trumps Economic Reason
- Conservative wins WI Sup Ct election – “loss a punch to progressives”
Higher education updates.
- Indiana University Students Mistake Priest for Klansman
- San Francisco State: Yet another shout down of Israeli speaker (Update)
- ALERT – CUNY Doctoral Student Council to vote on Israel academic boycott
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.