Nothing to See Here Week at Legal Insurrection
All the news you may have missed.
Sunday, March 13, 2016 at 08:30am 2 Comments
Hillary won’t even dignify questions about her email scandal by answering them anymore.
Hillary has other issues, too:
- Upset Alert: Bernie Sanders Beats Hillary in Michigan
- Report: Hillary Server Tech Guy “Devastating Witness”
- Hillary Suggests (Again) That Benghazi Victims’ Families Are Liars
So, this happened…
- Protesters create Mayhem at Trump Chicago rally, event canceled
- Excusing disruption of Trump’s Chicago event is dangerous
- Listen to Trump voters
- After 7 Years of Failure, Obama Plans One More Push for Mideast Peace
- While Aiding Genocide in Syria, Iran Calls for ‘Muslim Unity’ to Fight Israel
- Europe Still in Denial about Migrant Crisis
Higher education updates…
- Vassar student gov’t passes anti-Israel BDS Resolution
- SUNY Albany Latest Campus to Fall for Fake Hate Hoax
- Anti-Israel Divestment Attempt FAILS at U. Minnesota
And of course, cartoons.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
Did anyone else notice that there never any follow ups to these “Tough” questions? It looked to me like they are throwing out the questions that the Republican nominee will ask her to get them out there ahead of time to make them no big deal. This is what she has done to the Benghazi story and she had a lot of help with that 11 hour Gowdy fiasco. Don’t ever think for one minute that this woman does anything off the cuff. Ramos’ daughter works for hillary and this smells like a set up to me.
When the dinosaur media will not mention anything remotely negative, the low/no information bunch just wonders, WTF? This is to be expected from people that think rolling your eyes is an effective rebuttal to valid points.