More Hamas Atrocities Documented, Strongly Supported By Palestinians and Ignored By Western Feminists
Survey by Palestinian polling firm shows 75% support for October 7 massacre. Defeating Hamas is just the first step if there ever is to be peace. Palestinian society is going to have to change, much like German and Japanese societies changed after their defeat.
We shouldn’t have to do this. But lowlife scum have been spreading false claims either that the Hamas massacre on October 7 never happened (e.g. The Palestinian Authority, you know, ‘the moderates’) or that Israeli did the killing (internet clickbait personalities like Jackson Hinkle and pathological anti-Israel fanatics like Max Blumenthal).
So we continue with the video and other documentation of the Hamas atrocities.
Huge Crowds of “Civilians” Taunting Hostages Reflect Palestinian Society
We’ve all seen the video of Shani Louk in the back of a pick up truck, mostly naked and her legs bent unnaturally, being beaten, spit upon, and molested by crowds. Until seeing this video, however, I didn’t realize how large the crowds were. It’s unclear if it is Louk in the trucks or other hostages and murder victims, because the white Toyota pick up trucks are common Hamas vehicles. But is looks like the terrorists in the rear of some of the vehicles are not the same ones in the Louk vehicle, so these likely include other victims. The crowd appears to be at least several hundred deep, maybe thousands. These are your innocent civilians we keep hearing about.
Video shared on social medias show the moment when the convoys of Al-Qassam Brigades (Hamas military wing) reached the central Gaza strip with the captured/kidnapped civilians and IDF soldiers from Southern Israel, as well, corpses from those Killed in Action (KIA) during the… pic.twitter.com/s7Z9oksAni
— Emeka Gift Official (@EmekaGift100) October 7, 2023
These crowds are representative of Palestinian society. A poll by a Palestinian survey firm show that the overwhelming majority of Palestinians SUPPORT the October 7 Massacre.
After Hamas’ devastating October 7 massacre in which some 1,200 Israelis and foreign nationals were murdered, the globe was divided into people able to condemn the attack and people perceiving the terrorists as “freedom fighters.”
Palestinian society seems much less divided on the issue compared to the rest of the world, according to a November 14 poll by the Arab World for Research and Development. When asked the leading question “How much do you support the military operation carried out by the Palestinian resistance led by Hamas on October 7?” Palestinian responses showed support for the attack.
Palestinians living in the West Bank overwhelmingly answered that they supported the attack to either an extreme or “somewhat” extent (83.1%.) Only 6.9% answered that they were “extremely” or “somewhat” against the attack, and 8.4% expressed that they had no opinion either way.
Palestinians living in the Gaza Strip show a little less consensus but the overall majority supported the attack. A mass of 63.6% said that they supported the attack “extremely” or to a “somewhat” extent. A further 14.4% answered that they did not oppose or support the attack. Showing a greater rift than that of the West Bank, 20.9% of Palestinians living in Gaza opposed the attack to some degree.
A total of 75% of respondents agreed with the October 7 attack to any extent.
Point Blank Execution of Two Israeli Women
These videos show the point blank execution of two Israeli women who fled the rave massacre, only to be ambushed
— Faytuks News Δ (@Faytuks) November 20, 2023
Graphic content warning, hard to watch:
Hamas terrorists murdered Israeli kids. pic.twitter.com/Qe3lrWqNvh
— raz_sauber (@raz_sauber) November 20, 2023
More evidence has emerged of Hamas using human shields, including hospitals and medical facilities
Israeli security forces interrogate a terrorist who also took part in the #HamasMassacre in Mefalsim, who details how Hamas forces Palestinian civilians to rooftops as human shields.
Every Gazan knows the truth – so why isn't the international community believing them? pic.twitter.com/tI5ACzyzh1
— Emily Schrader – אמילי שריידר امیلی شریدر (@emilykschrader) November 18, 2023
Interrogation of a Hamas member reveals that the group uses the Palestinian Red Crescent building as an area to operate from. Asked why Hamas would use the compound, the detainee says "It's obvious the IDF would not strike a place with 40,000 people in it." pic.twitter.com/UT7OyRXnGm
— Joe Truzman (@JoeTruzman) November 20, 2023
MeToo Except for Jews – Western Feminists’ Silence Is Deadly
The rape and sexual abuse of Israeli women has been met with stone cold silence by the liberal western feminists and the “Me Too” movement. That tells you everything you need to know about those phonies. Feminism but not for Jewish women. A bunch of frauds.
“In Kibbutz Be’eri, I witnessed bodies of two women with their hands and legs tied to a bed. One of these bodies we found was sexually terrorised with a knife stuck in her vagina and all her internal organs removed. After brutally violating these women, Hamas detonated the house on them, so we found them beneath a pile of stones.
“The mini shelters scattered from the Nova party site to road 34, shelters that had been broken into, were filled with piles of women. Their clothing was torn on the upper part, but their bottoms were completely naked. Piles and piles of women, dead bodies, lying this way. When you took a closer look at their heads, you saw a single shot straight to the brain of each.”
'You'd expect UN women to support Israeli women, victims of Hamas… The hashtag encapsulates that Israeli women's rights, bodies, are not as precious as other women's,' says Noa Matz pic.twitter.com/DRodwSMKWK
— i24NEWS English (@i24NEWS_EN) November 20, 2023
As a feminist, writing about the betrayal of Israeli women by our movement was hard.
Writing about what had happened to Israeli women was even harder.
And the testimony in this piece was some of the most difficult words I’ve ever quoted. https://t.co/WFKPIY3eBi
— Nicole Lampert (@nicolelampert) November 17, 2023
Eyewitness account of the brutal rape and execution of Israeli teenage girls in Be'eri during the October 7 Massacre.
— Eylon Levy (@EylonALevy) November 18, 2023
— The Lead CNN (@TheLeadCNN) November 17, 2023
Warning: Graphic content from Hamas sexual violence on October 7:
Another screening by Israeli authorities for foreign journalists. Here’s what we saw and heard:
1: Two dead women lying on the grass at musical festival – both with no pants on. One has her panties taken half…
— Jotam Confino (@mrconfino) November 14, 2023
One of the more horrific eyewitness stories is by an Arab Israeli named "Rada". He said he heard the terrorist talking about the girls at the rave party. "This one looks nice, this one looks ugly, do you think they are going to like her there?" "No, she looks ugly, let's kill… pic.twitter.com/DmIcZQRm0W
— Adam Port (@aport300) November 14, 2023
Defeating Hamas is just the first step if there ever is to be peace. Palestinian society is going to have to change, much like German and Japanese societies changed after their defeat.
From prior reporting:
- Hamas Savagery Worse Than ISIS – Reports of Mass Rapes, Abusing and Beheading Bodies of Israeli Soldiers
- At Kibbutz Be’eri, Hamas Slaughtered Over 100, Kidnapped Dozens, and Executed At Least Four Captives
- Kibbutz Kfar Aza: Hamas Murdered 40 Babies, Many Decapitated
- Hamas Goal In Capturing Jewish Women, Children, and Babies Was To “Dirty Them, To Rape Them”, Admits Terrorist
- Hamas “raped the women then they burned them alive”
- Kibbutz Nir Oz: Hamas Murdered A Grandmother, Then Posted The Murder On Her Facebook Page
- Hamas Battle Plan Ordered Terrorists to Target Elementary Schools, “Kill as Many as Possible” and “Capture Hostages”
- Hamas Barbarism “Worse Than What I Saw With ISIS” – U.S. Defense Sec. Lloyd Austin
- Terrorist Captive: Admits Hamas “cut off their heads” after killing Israelis, and “raping and whoring” of children
- VIDEO: Gaza “Civilians” Loot Israeli Kibbutz Be’eri During Hamas Massacre
- “Hundreds of dead people in Israel are still unidentifiable because of what Hamas terrorists did to their bodies.”
- New Website Documents All War Crimes of Hamas Since October 7th
- Israeli Defense Forces Release Graphic Video of Hamas Attacks on Israel
- “Evidence on Display at Israel’s Forensic Pathology Center Confirms Hamas’ Atrocities”
- “I just saw indescribable, raw footage of Hamas’ massacre along with 100 other international journalists”
- Multiple Hamas Terrorists: We Became Like ISIS, Admit To Beheadings, Stomping Heads, Sex With Dead Women
- ‘Your Son Killed Jews!’: IDF Releases Audio of Hamas Terrorist Bragging About Murdering Jewish Family
- NBC News: Videos of Hamas “atrocities suggest that jihadism has evolved in chilling and perverse new ways”
- Death Of Shani Louk Confirmed, Was Kidnapped And Driven Through Gaza Streets Mostly Naked To Jeering Crowds
- Israeli Parliament Members Break Down After Watching Videos of Hamas Atrocities on October 7
- Audio – Hamas terrorists describing playing with decapitated Israeli heads during October 7 massacre
- Israeli Eight-Year-Old Girl Presumed Dead Now Thought to be Alive in Gaza
- Just When You Thought Hamas’ Savagery Couldn’t Get Any Worse
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.