Your weekly report on education news.
The anti-Israel left is still acting out in shocking ways on our campuses.
- Josh Hammer Speech at U. Michigan Disrupted by Anti-Israel Demonstration
- Jewish Students Escorted From Meeting at Arizona State by Police After Protesters Throw Rocks
- American U. Students Demand Faculty Inject ‘Pro-Palestine’ Sentiments in Coursework
But many of them are learning the hard way that there are consequences.
- Harvard Divinity Student Evicted From Housing After Being Identified in Anti-Israel Mob on Campus
- Republican Lawmakers in Florida Target Scholarships and Grants of Students Who Support Hamas
- NYU Slammed with Massive Antisemitism Lawsuit
Just a suspension?
- George Washington University Suspends Students for Justice in Palestine Over Anti-Semitic Projections on Building
MIT seems to be a disgraceful exception.
- Crazy Video Shows Anti-Israel Student Being Allowed to Rant in Math Class at MIT
- Jewish Students at MIT Allegedly Physically Blocked From Entering Buildings by Anti-Israel Protesters
- MIT Declined to Expel Anti-Israel Students Because They Would Have Been Deported
These groups should be disbanded.
- Grad Student Union at Harvard Endorses Anti-Israel BDS Movement
- Cornell graduate student workers vote to join anti-Israel national union
Professor Jacobson offers more analysis.
- “Racial doctrines such as ‘critical race theory’ and ‘intersectionality’ are the mother’s milk of antisemitism on campuses”
- CRT and ESG Go Hand-in-Hand at Top Business Schools, CriticalRace.org Study Shows
The rot is everywhere.
- Indiana U. Student Govt. Members Resign Due to Student Body President’s Anti-Semitism
- UNH Prof Likens Hamas to Polish Jewish Victims of Nazis in WWII
- Oberlin College Under Federal Investigation For Campus Culture Of Antisemitism
Listen to Professor Jacobson talking with Newt Gingrich!DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.