This Bud’s Not for You Week at Legal Insurrection
All the news you may have missed.
Could this have been the worst marketing decision in history?
- Bud Light/Budweiser Boycott Growing After Designating Trans Influencer Dylan Mulvaney Brand Ambassador
- Anheuser-Busch CEO Responds to Dylan Mulvaney Backlash With Vapid Statement
- Bud Light Finally Breaks Radio Silence On Twitter With “TGIF?”, Prompting Hilarious New “TGIF” Takes Like “That Guy Isn’t Female”
Lots of people agree.
Biden sure has been busy.
- Biden: ‘I Plan on Running’ in 2024, But ‘We’re Not Prepared to Announce It Yet’
- Biden Admin New Emission Standards Could Force Over 67% Vehicles be Electric by 2032
- Biden Signs Bill Officially Ending Covid National Emergency
This sounds like kind of a big deal.
Democrats are rushing Feinstein out the door.
- Calls Increase For Sen. Dianne Feinstein To Resign Since Her Illness Is Hurting Democrats’ Ability To Confirm Judges
- After Increasing Calls to Resign, Feinstein Seeking Temporary Judiciary Committee Replacement
What a perfect choice.
Blue cities are doing just great.
- Walmart Closing Four Stores in Chicago, Saying They Lose Millions Annually
- Whole Foods Closes San Francisco Flagship Store Over Employee Safety Concerns
What has happened to San Francisco?
- Suspect Arrested in San Francisco Killing of Cash App Founder Bob Lee
- Former San Francisco Fire Commissioner Attacked with Crowbar Day after CashApp Founder Murdered
This is a huge story.
- FBI Arrests Massachusetts Air National Guardsman in Connection With Leaking of Classified Documents
- National Guardsman Jack Teixeira Faces Two Counts Under Espionage Act for Allegedly Leaking Classified Documents
It never ends.
He’d make a good VP.
Biden sure can pick ’em.
- Equal Protection Project Calls On SUNY To Cease Supporting Blacks-Only Albany Public Library Fellowship
This issue goes on and on.
- 5th Circuit Put a Hold on Parts of Ruling that Revoked FDA Approval of Abortion Pill
- Abortion Pill Still Alive: Justice Alito Grants Temporary “Administrative Stay” Of Ruling Revoking FDA Approval
- Iran Building an Axis of Terrorist Groups to Attack Israel
- Russian Volcano Erupts, Spewing Massive Ash Cloud and Putting Air Travel on Watch
- Report: Ukraine Forced to Alter Spring Offensive Plans After U.S. Document Leak
- Daniel Perry Files Motion for New Trial As Pardon Process Starts
- Daniel Perry’s Murder Conviction Was Legally Sound
Good to know.
Why do these things keep happening?
- 18,000 Cattle Die in Texas Dairy Farm Explosion
- Indiana Recycling Plant Fire Forces 2,000 Residents to Evacuate
No one knows why.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
How do you get Mulvaney’s attention? Yell, “Hey Bud!” and he’ll turn around.
Every time I see that horribly ill creature’s smiling face I feel like I want to throw up. Whatever it is calling itself at any moment desperately needs mental health intervention. America is going stark raving mad with this lunacy. AB deserves whatever happens for letting a brainless leftist idiot become a VP in the company. The stock holders should demand a lot of resignations from management after this debacle.
Buttweiser Light… The Queer of Beers.
That girl is fake.